Sunday, May 07, 2006


Two HUGE pieces of exciting news:

1) I'm officially launching my website TONITE at 10 p.m. Pacific Coast Time.... I've got tendonitis and have lost a few pounds from all the computer time I've put in over the past six months. This was like giving birth multiple times...and the baby will continue to grow and develop with time!
Check it out at: www.rachelsthurston.com (just click on the link bar to the right)
(Don't forget the "s" in the middle)

2) My Mamacita and I are headed to North Vietnam for trekking, exploration of the islands around Cat Ba, reveling in the French-influenced Vietnamese cuisine, and then a short foray to Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand. Stay tuned for our adventures later this month...

Have a great week...you'll hear from me next from Hanoi, Vietnam...

(You can also access my latest L.A. Times Travel Article on the website)

0 comments: