Monday, April 25, 2011

"Rachel S. Thurston: Entertaining and Lovable"

Featured Guide by Santa Barbara Adventure Company



Turns out I have attributes curiously similar to a Border Collie. ;)

I had the distinct honor of being featured by The Santa Barbara Adventure Company on their website blog this past month. I've worked on and off with them for around six years as a kayaking, biking, hiking, ropes course, team building, and wine tasting guide. During the last eight years I've known him, Mike Cohen has done an extraordinary job of growing his company into a force to be reckoned with in Santa Barbara. He and his fleet of super fun, experienced guides put together some truly awesome trips.

But enough about them and more about me.

Check out this article. It was so fun doing this interview and reflecting on where my interests and attention has been going the past several years~
A big thank you to Suzanne Cohen for putting this all together!
Check it out here:

For more info about their uber-fabulous trips check out:

Photo by Karen Custer Thurston

Full Version of Article From Santa Barbara Adventure Company:




0 comments: