Wednesday, January 28, 2015

 Judy's Mesa Family Photo Shoot  


        Such a fun photo shoot with a dear friend of mine, her two beautiful kids, and their sweet puppy Oakley (who unexpectedly passed away a few months after the shoot). I'm so happy we were able to get Oakley in several of these photos....it was a magical evening with that dreamy, creamy sunset peach light! 

        She ended up choosing several of the same favorites I had from our shoot together and ordering some gorgeous large prints from me and Zenfolio (Awesome Professional Photographer's Lab) for her living room. So fun to see them being appreciated and enjoyed on a daily basis!  










3 comments:

Karen Custer Thurston said...

Rachel, These are just beautiful! I love the dress and color that Judy is wearing. Amazing light which is one of your strengths as a professional photographer as well as location. Wow! Wow! Please tell Judy for me how impressive these are.

Karen Custer Thurston

Robert Kilmer said...

Very nice photo shoot. I like all these pictures. Thanks for share your beautiful memories with us.

Children head shot photographers los angeles
Best headshot photographers los angeles
Dance photography los angeles

hiddenvalleyresortbali said...

After reading your lifestyle blog and watched your pictures, I am feeling really nice excited to organize any event like this. I know the Bali weddings and events organizers as one of the fantastic organizers in Bali. I will ask them and you can do so too..