Monday, October 31, 2022

Giving Birth To Something New & Sparkly!

 Hey Friends~ 

    I've taken some time off this past year to focus on my healing and to also marinate on my direction going forward personally, professionally, and creatively. Recently, my main website crashed due to some unfortunate circumstances with my website hosting company (who I've since left). But--as in all unexpected challenges--it's also given me an opportunity to reflect on changes I had been wanting to make in my life. 

    Quarantining for this past couple of years has helped give me the opportunity to truly reflect on how I want to spend my energy and my creative focus moving forward

    The good news is that I'm brewing up something new, sparkly, and uplifting to unveil! A new brand which is going to fully reflect the entirety of who I am as a person and the light and joy I want to share with the world. It's going to be colorful, joyful, and involve my multimedia storytelling as well as some other special bonuses. 

    I very much look forward to sharing it with you all once my new website is complete in a few months. Pls stay tuned for the announcement....

    And if you'd like to be receiving some of my juicy email updates, you can sign up by clicking on the subscription button to the right or sending me an email at "rachelsarahthurston@gmail.com" I promise not to bombard you with too frequent emails. My email updates (once a month normally) will include travel inspiration, details from my healing journey dealing with a chronic illness, as well as resources and inspiration for living your best possible life. 

    You can also follow the fun on social media:

    Instagram (personal): https://www.instagram.com/rachelsarahthurston/ 

    Instagram ("Around The World Thurston Girls"): https://www.instagram.com/aroundtheworldthurstongirls/

    Facebook (personal): http://www.facebook.com/rachelsarahthurston

    Facebook ("Around The World With The Thurston Girls"): http://www.facebook.com/aroundtheworldthurstongirls

     In the meantime, SHINE ON! 

    With love,

    Rachel Sarah 


Photo Credit #1 (glitter): Sharon McCutcheon

0 comments: